Sunday 10 April 2011

Day 52: Doggies! #2


Hello again audience, Today's pictures are of the dog next door who is so friendly that it tried to smash through the fence to get to us! Yes I know he looks evil but really he is such a nice dog :P I am so glad I captures this picture as it really is a nice picture but also represents a fear for alot of people, Dog attacks!

Today's question is what is your worse fear? I am lucky as I do not have a massive list of long fears only one really I don't like it when you cant see under the water you are swimming in. Other than that I am ok with I think.

I hope everyone had a great weekend and that the week ahead goes well. Thank you for reading and I will see you again tomorrow!








Now some random facts!

Fear is a distressing emotion induced by a perceived threat. It is a basic survival mechanism occurring in response to a specific stimulus, such as pain or the threat of danger. In short, fear is the ability to recognize danger and flee from it or confront it, also known as the Fight or Flight response. Some psychologists such as John B. Watson, Robert Plutchik, and Paul Ekman have suggested that fear belongs to a small set of basic or innate emotions.

1 comment:

  1. Crystal Metzler11 April 2011 at 01:38

    i love this doggie! he's adorable. i had a pitbull as a child and i rode him like a horse, pulled his tail, pulled his ears, and more. that dog NEVER bit me once! he was the best dog i ever had. some one killed him by giving him a plastic lid and he tore it up and choked on it! that was the saddest day. :( peoples fears can make them do stupid things! i have a lot of fears because i have a vivid imagination and high anxiety. lol but i do share the one about not seeing through the water with you! i will never swim in murky water. that creeps me out!

    ReplyDelete