Saturday 12 March 2011

Day 23: Its always sunny in the Trafford centre

Another late blog! after a very tiring day! went shopping. then the cinema and then had a lovely meal at the Trafford centre. I have done pictures before of the Trafford centre but this type I had my beautiful model with me! She is wearing a beautiful old style outfit which fits in perfectly into the surroundings of the Trafford centre. I have so many photos I did my best to pick out my favourite! 
In today's blog I thought it would be a good idea to give you a little review about the film we saw today. The main actor is Liam Neeson which will always be in my head "qui gon jinn" from Starwars! The film is about a man who has his identity stolen from him and his struggle to find out the truth with a very interesting twist at the end! The film was good and had quite a lot of action in it but the car chase seen was really pathetic! If I had to rate this film it would be a 6.5/10 I think but I would say if you are interested in it go see it! 
One of the concepts in the film that interested me was the importance of a pass port, first the main character had lost it and without it was turned away at every corner and secondly one of the other characters was an illegal immigrant and with a passport she would have been safe from being deported. I find it funny how a small piece of paper with just your information on it can make someone disappear or create a new person. I rely on my pass port to get me to my loved one but if I wasn't in a long distance relationship I don't think it would be important to me at all. Well that is all for today, I hope you enjoy the pictures and hopeful come back tomorrow! 
Now some random facts! 
A passport is a document, issued by a national government, which certifies, for the purpose of international travel, the identity and nationality of its holder. The elements of identity are name, date of birth, sex, and place of birth. Most often, nationality and citizenship are congruent.
A passport does not of itself entitle the passport holder entry into another country, nor to consular protection while abroad or any other privileges. It does, however, normally entitle the passport holder to return to the country that issued the passport. Rights to consular protection arise from international agreements, and the right to return arises from the laws of the issuing country. A passport does not represent the right or the place of residence of the passport holder in the country that issued the passport.


1 comment:

  1. Crystal Metzler12 March 2011 at 22:35

    I love the pics, my fav is the one of Fanny near the popcorn machine! :) and i liked reading the stuff on the cart! :) i have never gone anywhere special to need a passport, but i have always wanted one? Lol its silly but maybe because they seem so important i feel i need one? I get dooped easily i guess? Ha ha ha i am a commercial makers dream market! Lol but it is crazy that they put so much trust into something that can easily be miss-used! Or that its so easy to steal an identity at all?

    ReplyDelete