Friday 3 June 2011

Day 75: I am back!

Hello and welcome back to the daily photo blog, yes it has been a long time but it was important as taking pictures was the last thing on my mind and more on Biology :D I thought my first blog post back should be a funny one and so I went into the garden and just messed around but first I should catch you up on what's going on in my life atm!

My last blog post was on one of the last days that I was in Sweden and from that day I was travelling and revision not stop for my exams. The exams went well i believe and i hope all the hard work pays off.  After the exams were over I had two weeks to blow off steam before heading back home and handing my flat keys back. I am currently waiting to hear back from a possible job which will decide my life over the summer.

This summer is going to be interesting and is going to be very hard for me as this is the first summer that me and my partner will be spending apart from each other as we are both trying to earn money so that we can live together by the time Uni starts back up again.

So well that is a small catch up in my life. Now I want to hear about yours? Please leave a comment would be nice to hear what's been going on in peoples lives!

THE EPIC BATTLE BEGINS! 


Good

Vs

Evil


IN A HEAD TO HEAD BATTLE! FOR GLORY! 

THERE WILL BE MANY CASUALTIES

BUT ONLY ONE WINNER! 


AND OFC MEW DOES NOTHING AND MESSES AROUND 

AND PHYDUCK IS BEING EATEN BY A GIANT DOG!!! 



THE STORY CONTINUES NEXT TIME!!! ON POKEMON!!

Now some random facts!!

Pokémon is a media franchise published and owned by the video game company Nintendo and created by Satoshi Tajiri in 1996. Originally released as a pair of interlinkable Game Boy role-playing video games developed by Game Freak, Pokémon has since become the second most successful and lucrative video game-based media franchise in the world, behind only Nintendo's own Mario series.Pokémon properties have since been merchandised into anime, manga, trading cards, toys, books, and other media. The franchise celebrated its tenth anniversary in 2006,and as of 28 May 2010, cumulative sales of the video games (including home console versions, such as the "Pikachu" Nintendo 64) have reached more than 200 million copies.
The name Pokémon is the romanized contraction of the Japanese brand Pocket Monsters as such contractions are quite common in Japan. The term "Pokémon", in addition to referring to the Pokémon franchise itself, also collectively refers to the 649 fictional species that have made appearances in Pokémon media as of the release of the Pokémon role-playing game (RPG) for the Nintendo DS, Pokémon Black and White. Like the words deer and sheep, the word "Pokémon" is identical in both the singular and plural, as is each individual species name; in short, it is grammatically correct to say both "one Pokémon" and "many Pokémon" as well as "one Pikachu" and "many Pikachu". In November 2005, 4Kids Entertainment, which had managed the non-game related licensing of Pokémon, announced that it had agreed not to renew the Pokémon representation agreement. Pokémon USA Inc. (now The Pokémon Company International), a subsidiary of Japan's Pokémon Co., now oversees all Pokémon licensing outside of Asia

4 comments:

  1. *Resists urge to sing the first pokemon theme tune*#


    *Fails*

    Lovely pictures xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since we broke up all I have done is play Pokemon.<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha awwwwwwwwwie! Ruby is just soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crystal Metzler4 June 2011 at 07:49

    Ruby is ADORABLE! lol love the pokemon pics! tyler does too. i like mew (so girly of me to say lol) glad to see you back! and i am sure your hard work will pay off! :) its sad that you and Fanny wont be spending the summer together, but atleast you have prom! woohoo and i sure hope you guys get the jobs and money needed to reach your goal! :) life is pretty much the same for me! just waiting for tyler to get out of school for summer, and waiting for summer weather. lol looking forward to camping in July! :D

    ReplyDelete