Wednesday 20 April 2011

Day 62: A Rose Tree..


Hello again audience, I know my blogs have become short and random its just I am busy with other things, I do try to keep posting before midnight, Today pictures are roses carved out of the trunks of trees, and painted. I think they are beautiful. Sadly they are going to be removed soon as they have become old and soon replaced with something new.

I am not actually sure what to talk about in today blog! but today I went Geocaching again, and today I found 6 new Geocaches. Some of them were really hard and a lot of fun to find. I may get some of the pictures up from me Geocaching at least on facebook anyway. Its such a fun hobby and once you start you really can not stop! you just want to keep going even when the sun has gone down. Night time Geocaching is in a whole word of its own! It makes it 10 times harder and tests your brains and eyes to the best of their ability! 

Thank you for reading today's blog! I hope you enjoyed the pictures and reading! and I hope to see you again tomorrow! 

Now some random facts! 

A rose is a perennial plant of the genus Rosa, within the family Rosaceae. There are over 100 species. They form a group of erect shrubs, and climbing or trailing plants, with stems that are often armed with sharp prickles. Flowers are large and showy, in a number of colours from white through yellows and reds. Most species are native to Asia, with smaller numbers native to Europe, North America, and northwest Africa. Species, cultivars and hybrids are all widely grown for their beauty and fragrance. Rose plants range in size from compact, miniature roses, to climbers that can reach 7 meters in height. Species from different parts of the world easily hybridize, which has given rise to the many types of garden roses.

1 comment:

  1. Crystal Metzler22 April 2011 at 03:34

    Thats amazing! Its too bad they will be taken down. :'( that would be cool to do to tree stumps of trees that are taken down. Thats some amazing carving! Great pictures. :) And i looooove mini roses. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete